View Single Post
Old
07-17-2005, 11:22 PM
mikedifr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad
So then what other players ice time do you suggest we take away from Radio so he can be productive?

well considering we are losing two wingers in LeClair and Amonte, there appears to be some ice time in there for him right? Obviously we need to see who ends up being signed or aquired if any. Looking at the players on the team now, I think Gagne Handzus Rado would be a decent line. He doesnt need to take ice time away from anyone per say, maybe Roenick since he is getting older. Like what has been talked about so many times is you need to start giving the younger guys playing time to see what they can do. Knuble has pretty much been a LW for the past few years so assuming he stays there who are our RW?? Roenick has said he is playing with Primeau and Kapanen so I guess that makes Rado and Sharp our top two RW. Not that it always translates to the NHL, but Rado had a couple big scoring years in juniors and Colorado drafted him as a potential 2nd line scoring winger which I think he can be. He has to work on his finishing of course, but he is agressive, can pick up assists from digging the puck out of the corner and goes to the net. If he isnt playing with someone like Primeau and Brashear and plays more than 8 minutes a game, whos to say those 12 goals dont become 20-25? We'll see. Just my opinion. Remember. Martin St Louis was cast off a 4th liner at one point. (not that I am implying that Rado is that good)