View Single Post
Old
10-10-2003, 04:06 PM
Flyers26

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson
Cechmanek made 35 saves, which is a number he rarely saw here. I saw only hilites as well and when the defense is flopping all over the ice in front of any goalie something bad is bound to happen. Marty Brodeur would make that save because Lubomir Visnovsky and Jaroslav Modry aren't on his team. I see the Kings more than anyone here, so I can see them as a team as opposed to everyone else saying they lost 3-2 and blame it on Cechmanek.

In the mean time, some people here seem to already be proclaiming Jeff Hackett as the savior because he shut out a team with little offensive punch
Did you read what you wrote here? "Marty Brodeur would make that save because Lubomir Visnovsky and Jaroslav Modry aren't on his team."
Marty would make that save, PERIOD!
He's a big time MONEY goalie.
HE MAKES THE BIG SAVE!
Chemo NEVER, NEVER made "The Save" when we needed it. He was outta here, when the checks stopped coming, after the last reg. season game!

" I see the Kings more than anyone here, so I can see them as a team as opposed to everyone else saying they lost 3-2 and blame it on Cechmanek."
Really... you see them more than anyone.. How do you know this? Did you take a poll? I have the NHL package. I watch Kings games. Did I watch last nite? No, I was at our season opener. Will I watch the next chance I get? You bet I will. I love watching guys like Ziggy play. Now I have Roman to watch. matter of fact, GKJ, I watched a Kings preseason game, vs. Ducks. Did you?