View Single Post
Old
02-14-2011, 08:39 AM
HockeyBasedNYC

vCash: 500
Midway through the first i knew who i was already voting for for player of the game. Cally was BACK. I was paying attention to him the past few games, and it still looked like he was struggling a bit getting back into it. His legs werent always there, he was having trouble accepting passes, holding onto the puck...

All that seemed to come together tonight. Regardless of the goals (which were huge ones) i thought he was back to playing his game. Constantly in the opponents face, using the stick, on the body every chance he had, and taking that one extra stride to force the issue. This is a big deal for this team and for the first time since he broke his hand I think he got it back. Hopefully he builds on this and takes it in to Thursday and Friday.

All in all, a good game - but to be honest i thought there were a few others during the losing streak that the Rangers played batter. Thats what happens sometimes with the bounces. Huge win though to snap the streak, and even bigger with all the teams breathing down their neck. Lets focus on LA now because they are going to be a tough team to beat.

HockeyBasedNYC is offline   Reply With Quote