View Single Post
Old
02-14-2011, 09:35 AM
Double-Shift LassÚ
Just post better

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrospecialk View Post
Wheeler looked his best this year as our 3rd line center - I liken him to Martin Hanzal in that role, and his physical game has really picked up in the last calendar year. The goals don't seem to be coming, but he's still been an effective player and hasn't had the best linemates this year. 30-40 points with some jam and very good backchecking/penalty killing seems about right, maybe more points in a more open system.
I'll take your word as I haven't seen enough of the B's this season, but I remain skeptical. And I'm not sure Howson should be looking to move Tyutin for a guy to play on the third line. That said, a guy with his skill-set/potential is something I'd like to have centering the third line.

Quote:
I take it Commodore's in a Jeff Finger-type situation in Columbus at this point? Do you think if they fall a few more back of the 8th seed they consider moving Tyutin?
Yes I suppose it's possible but it wouldn't be a sell-off. I think Howson is perfectly happy to keep Fedor around.