Thread: Number of hits
View Single Post
Old
10-10-2003, 04:36 PM
Oi'll say!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilBeDrillin'
not a particularly quality topic, although i do disagree with your opinion.
did you happen to see Raffi Torres last night? if you were on the opposing team with a shift against Torres, chances are slim to none that you will get by without being put on your ass.
in other words, Torres hits absolutely everything that moves and isnt wearing the same sweater as he.

although somewhat off topic, a Torres-Chimera-Laraque is as electrifying as it'll come with this Oiler roster, in my opinion.
is Chimera not better fit for the 4th line energy role than Horcoff?
MacT said that Chimmer won't be moved to center here, and to this point in his career JC has shown an ability to finish correctly (by that I mean he makes the right moves/plays in close) and use his speed and forechecking effectively. There's no reason for him to be on the 4th line anymore.

Horc does everything you want a center to do, but we have some proven scorers ahead of him in the pecking order right now, and he's very effective where he is. I don't think a switch is needed at this point, and a TLC line would be like putting all your eggs in one basket. IMO it's good to have at least one big hitter on each line.