View Single Post
Old
02-14-2011, 01:25 PM
bladoww
Team of the Future

vCash: 500
Wow that is nuts. Thanks for pointing those findings out, I hadn't seen that before. Even if you consider the fact that it's not "scientific" or anything like that, you're still talking about real people (using the honor system obviously) who don't like what they see - for the most part.

Using the Net Promoter method, this wouldn't fare well in the corporate world. Many business use the NPS to gauge customer satisfaction and it works like this:

Quote:
The Net Promoter Score is obtained by asking customers a single question on a 0 to 10 rating scale: "How likely is it that you would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?" Based on their responses, customers are categorized into one of three groups: Promoters (910 rating), Passives (78 rating), and Detractors (06 rating).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_Promoter

So basically, as an individual, if you scored the new branding overall at a decent 8 (which I don't think it is), you'd still be a detractor in the eyes of most companies since most "passives" by default aren't promoters, they're considered detractors. Based on the above findings, I think it's safe to say most fans are detractors regarding the new branding overall.