Thread: Proposal: Tor/Phi
View Single Post
Old
02-14-2011, 02:15 PM
Kings of Komarov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlocky View Post
Jesus, didn't you make the EXACT same trade proposal just 2 days ago or was it another Leafs fan???? Also, the cap limit says "HELLO"

We aren't even going to discuss that Giggy sucks ass now and that both Bobrovski AND Boucher are >>> Giggy right now. And I think it's been pretty well established that EVERYONE on the boards agrees that JVR >>>> Versteeg, maybe not right now but when you compare their ages, contracts and upside, I think EVERYONE would much much rather have JVR. I see JVR play every game and he's FAR FAR better than most people (including most Flyers fans) realize. This kid is going to be a star in the league very very soon. He's EASILY going to be better than Carter, of that there is no doubt, he's just a much better all around player. The Flyers actually had him at the top of their list on draft day over even Kane and they knew that they'd have to be patient with him so I highly doubt they trade him away before he's given a chance to fully develope here.

Here's a clue for you, I know that everyone in Toronto thins that Schenn is the second coming for Christ and all but I personally wouldn't trade JVR for him straight up.
actually, the cap says hello to you

Kings of Komarov is offline   Reply With Quote