View Single Post
Old
02-14-2011, 07:27 PM
ThunderAlleyNomad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
And I'm very glad to see the surveys showing the fans and ticket holders don't like this.

Too bad they don't give a **** because they like it.

They need to put some polls like that themselves if all these are supposedly not valid or accurate to be used. Not sure how a poll isn't accurate, people voted on their opinions. This is how a poll works. Someone should foward those polls to the owners.

How exactly did that occur?

I didn't know that I could talk with all three at some point.

And they listened, I guess you're right. But listening is only part of it. Doing is the other part.

No. Listening is a courtesy that they extended to more than one fan. And it is meaningful even if you don't see it. You are entitled to your opinion, but I seriously doubt that there are very many teams in the league that will put the CEO, COO and GM in a room with a fan who they know is unhappy with something, give her an hour of their time and actually listen. And let her ask questions. And make the effort to put her at ease.

I agree that it is doubtful that they change much if anything, but if they don't it doesn't mean that they were just placating the fans they met with. It simply means that they have made a decision they are happy with and are sticking to it.