Thread: Recalled/Assigned: Blindenbacher recalled (reassigned 11/30)
View Single Post
Old
02-14-2011, 07:53 PM
glovesave_35
Name

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
Vincour had two more points than him when he got called up. Oh, and that's 12 points, nothing too special about that. Severin checks, shoots, and can actually skate, had any of you guys actually seen him play, you'd see that he was on a different level of thinking than the other D (not including Fortunas)
I'm kind of indifferent to the whole situation due to my ignorance of the player. However, your point about Vincour doesn't really have any place in this discussion; they wanted a look at a young player in the system while they had some forwards down with injury. It's just always going to be easier to be one of 12 rather than one of 6 guys.

I'm annoyed by Niskanen and Woywitka as much as anybody. It would have been nice to see what Blindenbacher had at some point and if he hadn't up and gone back to Europe he may still have gotten a chance. The guy was injured when we might possibly have recalled him earlier in the season IIRC. Now he's basically quit and somehow it's the organization's fault?

glovesave_35 is offline   Reply With Quote