View Single Post
Old
02-15-2011, 10:31 AM
CammalleriFraDiavolo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Anton View Post
2/19 is a saturday... It's easy on a Sat...

If you are near WF, I would take US-1 (Capital Blvd) to I-440 (take first exit for 440), Go to Wade Ave to I-40 exit (Immediately after Lake Boone Trail), merge onto Wade avenue, go to your second exit (Edwards Mill), Turn left on Edwards Mill, Stadium on the left

If it's nice out... Get there at 4, you won't pay to park at first, but they will come collect... $10, cash only... I would park on the side that faces Edwards Mill Rd, where you come in... Go in the parking lot immediately after the VIP entrance... Park out by the road, there is a ton of grass in that area to set up..

There are tons of bars to choose from, what kind of places are you looking for?
Thanks!! $10 isnt bad at all, considering everything in NY/NJ is $20 or more, and on-site parking sometimes can be +/-$30.

I'm looking for a place to grab a beer and mingle with the fans (although i'll be wearing the opposing team gear). I did realize its $1 hot dog night, so I don't think I'll be looking for food before the game!

Also, is it worth it to get there really early and go anywhere else around the arena? Sights, things to experience, etc? I heard there's a museum nearby, is that a good stop?

After the game, what is the usual last call for bars in the area? 2AM like up here?

Thanks again!!!