View Single Post
Old
02-15-2011, 01:07 PM
Alternate Jersey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM View Post
Yeah.... I probably will update it with the weekend games, but as for the rest between when I last updated and now (which I know has been a shameful while), I've been ridiculously busy and didn't really see many of the recent games or have watched them half asleep at 1am before waking up at 6am, so I wasn't able to really keep track.

Also, Murray has damn near broken me!

Glad you like the feature though. Knowing it gets read makes it easier to slog through it.
ha, yeah, i'd imagine it'd be difficult to do all of the ones between then and now. i mean, half the reason i read it is because i myself don't remember who played where when. it's a case of "wait, was simmonds on the first line then? or was it x?" quite often. so no worries--i was mostly wondering about the recent experiments.

and indeed, murray makes it quite exhausting. if you recall, i proposed starting a thread with the same information that you're providing on your lineup card near the beginning of the season, and you told me you were doing it on your blog. i've been glad ever since, thanks to murray's mad science, that i didn't actually take up the effort.

and yes, it gets read! as do your other articles. some funny (and insightful, of course) **** on there.

Alternate Jersey is offline   Reply With Quote