View Single Post
Old
02-15-2011, 03:47 PM
Tokala

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
Well why don't the owners send emails to season ticket holders and others who have had dealings with the team they can email to gain feedback.

Simple email.

Do you like the new logo? Do you like the new colors? Do you like the new uniforms?
They do have an email database that they use to send out weekly news and order forms for tickets to other events/concerts. I don't know why the chose not to survey the season ticket holders? I have email addresses for some of the management. I have not contacted them because I'm fine with the new logo and jersey. I wasn't excited or pissed off by the new designs. I'm beginning to like the simplicity of the logo. I have to reserve judgement of the uniforms until I actually see one. A couple modeled by 3 players, Espo, and Andreychuk just don't give me enough to make a decision.

I know boltsfan2029 and talked with her prior to her meeting. I relayed that I would like to see the victory stripes and bolts on the pants remain with the new uniforms. So, I haven't been completely laissez faire about the changes.