View Single Post
Old
02-15-2011, 10:21 PM
bland

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySCV View Post
And some, like yourself, a nest out of your Brown hate.

Your opinion of Brown will never be taken seriously because because of your unending distaste for him. You've written more posts bashing Brown than any other topic by a long shot.
No, Tony, the problem is that there is a whole lot of people who are willing to overlook reality in the face of fandom and want to see things that are not happening.

The more baseless, and usually classless, crap that I and posters that share my opinion have to take on behalf of the unwavering Brown supporters only reinforces and strengthens the opinion. The arguments get out of hand - it's not me or my opinion that get marginalized, its those wearing the emperors clothes that are starting to see what we have been talking about for going on 5 years now.

There is no exaggeration in my posts - every stinking thing I have said about Brown is 100% true and its built upon years of watching the guy play. I know my stuff, and I haven't picked on Dustin just for the hell of it - the guy has earned every last bit of criticism he has received. I ALWAYS point to examples and use recent evidence so my arguments can at least be debated on even ground.

And, I might add, there has been no one that has started more positive Brown threads on either of these boards over the years than I have because fairness and culpability are more important to me than sticking to my guns when they are clearly unarmed. It's important for me to know that other posters can see that I am not "hating" on anyone in this game - I will always call a spade a spade - it's a shame that some of you guys won't do the same.

I'm not a rah-rah "Believe" kind of guy - but I'm not going to say something bombastic just to get a rise out of people either. And yeah, I have had to spend a LOT of time defending and proving this opinion for years. Never once have I resorted to cheap imflammatory comments, and all my posts have been based on actual on-ice events.

Take it or leave it.

bland is online now   Reply With Quote