View Single Post
02-16-2011, 10:21 AM
pretty damn valuable
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYC Suburbs
Lack of center depth has been a perpetual issue since the departure of the co-captains.
Your proposed solution? Get rid of the only top-6 center we have.
Don't like it at all.
You can sit there and think of 47 different reasons why the Sabres are successful since Roy went out, but none of them are actually tangible and warrant getting rid of him.
- Roy's injury did not create Stafford's hot streak
- Roy's injury did not remove Rivet from the lineup
- Roy's injury did not shift the team to a more rugged style
- Roy's injury did not wake up Pommer
- Roy's injury did not allow Weber to grow into a legitimate top-6 ASSET
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by jBuds