View Single Post
02-16-2011, 10:41 AM
Registered User
Zip15's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 16,951
vCash: 50
Though he has been better over the last few games, I still look to move him. But whether I actually move him is market-dependent. If I can get a 2nd, I say do it. If I can't get anything better than a 3rd, I hold him for (hopefully) the playoffs.

EDIT: Ultimately, I think we'll hold onto him. Regier wants to make the playoffs, as he doesn't want to have missed in 3 of 4 seasons when a new owner is making a decision about him.

Zip15 is online now   Reply With Quote