View Single Post
Old
02-16-2011, 07:57 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Don't like the whole 'turn' system if that's how they do things over there. Avtsin is one of our few legit winger prospects, give him his ice time.
He was injured, all I heard was lower body injury, but he's back tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllCanadienFan View Post
What concerns me is that they seem to be finding ways to lose games. The last two loses are to teams at the bottom of their divisions and although we have games in hand on the teams chasing us there are only 4 points between 2nd and 5th.
I think your right about the trade deadline. I've been wondering with Gill injured, no one called up if there is a deal close or not and if it will affect the Dogs at all?
Even the best of teams struggle at times, as it's a long season and with the recent rash of injuries/callups, it's going to happen. Hopefully they turn it around soon, would like to see them get back in 1st so don't want the Moose to get too far ahead.

Bisaillon is still injured so for now the Dogs will only have 6 D, although I assume Nash will be back in a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
Sucks cause he could be the "Carkner type player" we lack on the team Especially now that Gill is injured, what the heck is Alex Picard doing in the line-up over Henry?
Henry's too slow, he's been a heck of a pickup for the Dogs, but his lack of mobility hurts in todays NHL.