View Single Post
Old
02-17-2011, 12:40 AM
yankeeking

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willard View Post
There are a lot of horrendous places on earth and these do tend to make you appreciate LA all the more. I have been to several cities in West Africa for example, a couple of them were relatively friendly but mostly you are very glad to get out of them unscathed. Lagos in particular is vast but also horrendously crowded with multiple millions of people, and is basically built on crime.

Now as for New York, New York is horrible - filthy, depressing, loud, inhospitable, suffocating, no elbow room - and has America's most irritating sports fans.

No matter what sport it is, I always enjoy it immensely when LA beats NY and so I am really, I mean really looking forward to tomorrow's game.
you have never been to red sox-angel games then hey,obviously the most obnoxious fans on earth,thought that would have changed when they finally one a championship but it just made them worse............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................but that just one yankee fans opinion