View Single Post
Old
02-17-2011, 10:46 PM
holyhabs

vCash: 500
We had a really good start to the game but the Oilers took over once they scored.

We dominated the second for the most part and only scored one goal. Bulin was great and when he was making big saves we just were not finishing or getting to the loose pucks.

The third was even until Price gave up 2 goals that I am sure he would like to have back. Subban was over agressive but it was at the Oilers blue line, the forwards had enough time to backcheck. I think it was Akost that could have made a play on Eberle but didn't even try to put a stick on him.

On the topic of AK, it was a good effort from him and even Gomez who set Moen up for a couple great chances but as usual they don't produce.

This was definitely one of Plekanec's worst games so far this year. I don't even remember a good sequence in the offensive zone from him.

Look at who played the most minutes on our defense and the time they played...I can't say I expect to win many games like that.

Not a good start at all losing the most winnable game of the trip. At least the game vs the Flames is outdoors, so you never know what can happen.

holyhabs is offline   Reply With Quote