View Single Post
Old
02-18-2011, 05:59 AM
Sumoki Dachiba

vCash: 500
just_thoughts

I love these stats, they have given me a brand new procrastination tool !

As someone who has to lay out complex stats in table/graph form a lot (grad research ) I very humbly offer a suggestion on your layout.
If you combine your battle wins/loses stats into a percentage (as suggested earlier in the thread) you would be able to halve the number of rows used for these stats. Less rows would make it easier on the reader trying to scan down a long list of numbers while maintaining perspective on what means means what. It might also make it possible to read the whole table without scrolling down, which is an issue on a smaller screen (like mine!).
To maintain perspective on overall number of battles (which is obviously important in judging these stats) the breakdown could be organize like this:

OFPB (offensive zone puckbattles): 56% (5/9)

This makes it so you don't have to use contrasting colours to indicate 'wins' or 'loses'.

Just my thoughts. Completely disregard them if you want, you could write these stats on your a** and then sit on your scanner to record them and I would still add your page to my favorites!