Matt Gilroy is last in the NHL in...
View Single Post
02-18-2011, 10:26 AM
Join Date: Feb 2002
Originally Posted by
Wasn't he playing pretty good for you guys not too long ago? What happened? And do you think he'd reach more of his potential on another team or is this about what to expect at the NHL level from him?
- I think he was done a disservice by not spending time in the AHL before playing in the NHL.
- I'm not sure what his potential really is. The majority of his success came as a 24 year old playing against kids as much as 6 years younger.
- Any team who would trade for him is in a tough situation because he's a RFA at the end of the season. And he's not worth what his qualifying offer would be.
- He's going to be 27 when next season starts.
- So is that something a change of scenery can change? I don't know.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by SingnBluesOnBroadway