Thread: Pre-Game Talk: Kings @ Islanders; New Practice Lines
View Single Post
Old
02-18-2011, 02:52 PM
Tadite

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySCV View Post
That's brutal. Centerman can't do that poorly in faceoffs on the road in particular. Murray makes his share of head-scratcher decisions. This isn't one of them.

I'm a big supporter of Loki but I've got to agree with you and TM. Guy's going to be good but in some of these hard checking games he's still getting muscled off his game. I'm not sure why people are jumping up and down if they'd been watching the game they'd have seen the same thing. That's more important is that it wasn't just the rangers game. He's been having similar problems earlier.

I think it's just what you have to deal with with a rookie.

As for Chemistry. I don't think that matters in hockey. If you'd watch some of the other teams play they're moving people around as least as much as the Kings if not more. If anything TM is consistent on that. He tries to keep players in pairs and those pairs are rarely changed.

I'm also glad B-Richardson is getting back on the ice. I don't think he is a top-6 player but he's going to be someone who's going to end up having a great year for someone...