View Single Post
02-18-2011, 07:07 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 807
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Orenji View Post
One reason I think we won't trade for a few more days or till the deadline is due to the road trip. We might wait till we get back home before switching things up. Finish the ten game road trip (or at least get to Anaheim) and then make all the moves.
If we are going to make any moves, that's what I think will happen, too. Wait until the team is back home, assess the situation, and if a trade is lined up, pull the trigger, then. Plus, if a roster player is going to go the other way, DL probably doesn't want to shake up the team too bad on a good road trip.

wicker is offline