Old
07-21-2005, 02:48 AM
sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Quote:
Originally Posted by vopatsrash
There will be tougher stretches than these once players are signed and we know who's going to be good, but the worst travel stretch looks like 12/21 - 1/8: @Chicago, @ Columbus, @Calgary, @Vancouver, @Edmonton, Anaheim, @ Colorado, @ St. Louis, Detroit, @Chicago. 10 games/18 days, western canada trip, 2 at home.
Expanding that, 12/21- 1/13 is 10 of 13 games on the road, all in 24 days. That'll be tough, no matter who we are playing. 12/30-1/3 is tough: @Edm, come home for a day then go right back out to Colorado.
-----------------

Just reading the article I didn't like the schedule at all. I thought we were getting screwed on the travel. But then I looked at a calendar and saw that it wasn't as bad as I thought. We actually get more time than I thought in between games for long flights. I think I counted 15 home Saturday games, so that's good.

I hate more divisional games. 6 games of detroit is enough, now they add 2 more. I want to play the teams in Eastern Conference. Some team isn't going to see Crosby this year because they don't play the right teams in the other conference. That sucks. At least we'll see Ovechkin, but only on TV. Oh, and once again Toronto doesn't come here (but at least we don't have to go there again).

I only see 2 potential problems for me. The Thanksgiving night game. I'm usually in PA so unless plans change, I'll miss that game. And the Jan. 15 game vs Pittsburgh. There could be a problem if the Steelers are playing in a playoff game that night.

I think 12/7 should be @ Washington and 12/13 should be @ Florida. All the other SE games are road games and those 2 start times are 6 pm our time starts.

**Mark your calendars now: 2/8 @ Detroit; 2/9 vs Detroit**

Last edited by sparkle twin: 07-21-2005 at 02:59 AM.