View Single Post
Old
02-19-2011, 11:50 AM
Derick*

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Derick*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy Wonder View Post
You're just fanning the flames at this point. I was done after that last post.
It's not my responsibility to stop responding to your posts because you intended to stop talking about it after the last one. It could have been your last one if you wanted it to be. I'm not "fanning the flames" by criticizing what you say anymore than you are by doing so to me.

Quote:
Even if it wasn't a joke, why does it bother you so much? Iginla has been having a hard time doing ANYTHING by himself for a few years now. Before that, he was awesome, these days, he can't do it alone anymore. That's really all I was trying to say.
It doesn't "bother me so much." You said/implied something wrong so I described it as such and as you continued to say wrong/ignorant things I continued to describe them as such. If it looks like I'm overreacting it's because you insist on defending it.

Again, what he does these days is irrelevant. I was describing how what he did for ~7 years increased his value in an ATD and you rudely implied it was wrong, but it wasn't wrong, therefore your comment was rude and ignorant.