Thread: Rumor: Huselius
View Single Post
Old
02-20-2011, 12:27 PM
Palinka

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVW
I assume you are aware of Juice's cap hit, he is overpaid by 1-1.25 million. A somewhat of a bad contract would have to be going back your way. Personally, I would be willing to part with Stajan to bring Huselius back. You can laugh, but he does free up over a million in cap space for your team for a player that has not lived up to expectations and may want out of town.

I think the very most Jacket fans could expect would something along the lines up Hagman and Pelech. And that would be the very most I would part with I were GM of the Flames.
Hagman and Pelech? Come on. At least add in the rights to Andrei Taratukhin and Levente Szuper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-Shift Lassť View Post
So really what this thread is about is

"Hey - I heard Juice wants to come back, what would you ask for him because I'm not giving it to you. I mean, I know I'm asking about him but now I'm going to tell you all the reasons why he's not worth it and you can only have little piecy-parts."

Yadda yadda.

Let's put it this way - if that's all Jackets fans could expect" and "the very most you would part with", then we'll just not honor Juice's request that he never made.
Trade deadlines are always fun for this exact reason.

Palinka is offline   Reply With Quote