View Single Post
Old
02-20-2011, 04:42 PM
ruckus*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubiDubiDoo View Post
But, Sean has made his own bed with the Ref's. While I think it's unprofessional of them to look beyond whats going on right now in the game, we know the professionalism of NHL referees is at an all time low.

I'm an Avery/Renney guy, but Sean could be doing more for the team right now, even though he is being used improperly (IMO)

I completely agree with you but that further emphasizes my point why it's obvious that he's had to reign it in.

HE IS HELD TO A DOUBLE STANDARD. It's clear as day.

And if he were being "Old Sean" and taking penalties for it can you imagine the outrage by these same people criticizing him for toning it down?

I don't disagree he has made his own bed with the refs, but that's no excuse for idiots on here to be blind to the BS calls/non calls he gets.

Show some discretion people and call it like it is. It's amazing how people allow their bias to cloud their opinions on this stuff.

Do people really think Sean makes up things like what he said the other day? Where he told the media that refs tell him to "go **** himself" when he asks what he did?

They really think he makes it up for the hell of it?

It is what it is and it's clear as day.

ruckus* is offline   Reply With Quote