View Single Post
Old
10-11-2003, 07:53 AM
danboulie

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to danboulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by crakced
It is a OK article, but come on how many young players are they expected to play each game. Do we want to be Pittsburgh?? I think the Habs should get back to their ways of the past when they tried to work 1 or 2 new players into the team each season. This year it looks to be Ryder, Ward, Hossa and Hainsey. I know everyone wants Komisarek to play, but I don't know if it is a good idea to have 2 rookies in your 6 D, as that brings twice the amount of rookie mistakes. Plus, Hainsey is a left dman and there was a spot open. Let's just give the system, and the team some time to gel. If Komisarek spends another season in the minors....would that be so bad??? I don't think so.
Don't expect to see Komi play another year in the minors. If that's where they wanted him, he'd already be there. All he needs to do is learn to play at a faster pace, and he's not going to learn that in the AHL. CJ is probably just waiting for one of the right d-emn to falter, so he can justify taking them out and giving good ol' mike a spot.