Eklund trade rumour thread v4.0: 'Dude where's my trade' edition
View Single Post
02-21-2011, 11:59 AM
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Originally Posted by
I know it's a silly question...
but why is there a tag "Elkun" to this thread? Who/what is that?
It's the name of this dude whose a total fraud, so much so that threads with his rumors in them need to be tagged as a result. About 80% of the HF community believes he's a fraud and the other 20% are indifferent, like him or just plain don't care.
Regardless that's who he is, that guy from hockeybuzz.com who makes a living making up rumors.
It's so that the "real rumors"
don't get mixed in with his made up ones.
View Public Profile
Visit neofury*'s homepage!
Find More Posts by neofury*