View Single Post
Old
02-21-2011, 10:17 PM
Giroux tha Damaja

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Giroux tha Damaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnakeUS View Post
So yeah, I might not take the job I was thinking of maybe taking. Mainly because if it is a contract job and it is full time, it can hurt what I do have planned for getting a better job. But the reason I might not take it is because I already have 2 things planned for the year (one in the beginning of April and the other at end of July) and then I was thinking of going to BCCC (Bucks County Community College) to get my Cisco certification there, along with getting my A+ and Net+ certifications as well. I figured out that a full time job would kill my ability to take these sort of things. I know that if I were to get these certifications, I would have a much better understanding of my major and also a better chance of getting a higher end job, but I'd have to wait at least a full year before that. Tell me what you guys think.
I agree with Rick's take on it, I also think you mentioned earlier in the thread you have some peripheral personal **** going on. Take the job, and be self-sufficient now for the sake of your own sanity. It's important to work towards the goals you mentioned, but not at the expense of your own health and happiness now. Take the job, get your own place or at least hit up the aunt and uncle and get on your feet. There will always be time for more education.