View Single Post
Old
02-21-2011, 11:19 PM
RonSwanson*
Gadfly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
I would have to see a link to be certain but it has been said that Voynov had said something to that effect at one time but I would feel better about being certain if I saw a link to the article where he is to have said such a thing.

I totally understand your frustration and can only say that I am just on the other side of where you are at on how to deal with the cause of it.

I see us as being better off not trying to solve major problems during the season unless an absolutely perfect situation pops up or unless you have no other option but to make a deal.

I see us as having several other options and while I don't like our current teams make up and absolutely see two holes that need to be addressed before in my opinion we can become a legitimate contender, I am of the opinion that we have a better chance to address them this offseason and that our own system might provide us with the ability to do so in one case if not two or three.
I hope so. I just don't see it getting any easier to fill the top-6 holes in the offseason. It's frustrating seeing contenders make trades while DL sits back and watches - while his team is on the outside looking in.

The Kings should be buyers this year, yet they aren't.

I would also really like to know for sure if Voynov made that NHL or bust statement.

RonSwanson* is offline   Reply With Quote