View Single Post
Old
02-21-2011, 11:34 PM
  #7
Chruceg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 868
vCash: 500
To only mildly reiterate "Kings man 4 life" I only notice him once or twice per game ... tops. And 90% of the time it's because he accomplishes a perfect pin-and-seal move freeing up the puck. The other 10% of the time it's because he makes a very good ten foot pass to his d-partner facilitating a solid break out.

For a defensive defenseman I would say he is spectacular.

Chruceg is offline   Reply With Quote