View Single Post
Old
07-22-2005, 01:35 PM
Broadway Brett

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadahockeygirl
I think you guys need to get out of the 1950's.

As long as I can remember, I've changed in the same locker rooms with guys. They've always walked around however they wanted, said whatever they've said and it's never been a big deal for me or any other female I know that grew up playing guys hockey OR the guys we've played with. It's no more a liability than if she were to change in a locker room with girls.
I'm a young teenager, and I would not feel comfortable with a girl in the locker room. It would completely change the way everybody acts. And I don't like the idea of a girl looking at me when I'm fully naked, because most teenage girls... Are well... *****... I'm sorry but the way teenagers are today, I would not want to change in front of the opposite sex. Some guys may pass comments about the girl. They will act differently around them. I'm pretty comfortable around girls, in fact, about half of my friends are girls, so it's not like I'm shy around them. But changing in front of them... Well, no. Especially at my age, when the interest about the opposite sex, for both sides, is pretty high. You're only asking for trouble if you put a girl in a guy's locker room.

And also, you're putting the girl in an awkward situation. At my age, not every guy is mature enough to handle being around a girl who is changing right in front of yoi.