JimmyStart*

vCash: 500
Wolski
Staal hurt
My god we some god awful "fans"

Also this = fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy 27 View Post

If you hate this team, you are the exact kind of fan that is referenced every time someone makes the statement "you can't do a true rebuild in NYC". You are watching a young, inexperienced and inconsistent team make mistakes that they should be expected to make.

All I know is that these guys compete hard every game, are IN every single game (they very rarely get blown away or look overmatched), and they play the game the right way. I'll repeat that they play the game the right way. They just need to add a little more skill, be it through the draft, free agency, or the improvement of players already on the roster or in the system. Unfortunately, that may be easier said than done.
Some suppossedly older "wiser" and "intelligent" fans seem to feel this team is a dissappointment b/c they might not be a PO lock meanwhile looking at the team they shouldn';t make the PO's anyway. So by performing slightly above their heads in general all season they are a dissappointment.

LOVED how so many fools got put in their place especially the trolls by this whole season PO or not.

JimmyStart* is offline   Reply With Quote