Thread: Confirmed with Link: Neal and Niskanen for Goligoski
View Single Post
Old
02-23-2011, 02:21 AM
EdwardBlake
This is all a joke.

vCash: 500
I do not know how many people got to watch the Dallas game tonight. But I made it a point to watch it. I missed part of the 1st period due to a late dinner. But caught the great majority of the game.

Dallas remained scoreless, and due to Goose not getting to practice with them and basically in game was his first time with the team other than pregame warm ups he played well. He did basically what he did here, but with big minutes. He had good passes down the ice keeping his head up and sight long. Generated chances. And used his foot speed to be able to get in placement to poke check. Nothing he did was really surprising other than I was amazed at how well he dealt with the minutes. He did not look exhausted or phased at any part in the game, I had to give him applause for that.

The PP looked awkward trying to figure him out the first few times. But the last two attempts im amazed they did not score, and one of the setups was by Alex.

He did make a few glaring mistakes but thats expected on a new team right out of the gate for a couple of games while you adjust. He pinched or crashed the net in situations that really only Pittsburgh forwards would expect or know how to react to. Other than that... Did not really make any mistakes.

He looks like he is really going to fill a missing element on that team.

Last edited by EdwardBlake: 02-23-2011 at 02:44 AM.