Thread: Confirmed with Link: Neal and Niskanen for Goligoski
View Single Post
Old
02-23-2011, 05:34 AM
66-29-33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aud Won View Post
First off I agree with most of your post. In regards to goose's offensive prowess I don't believe it will be all that missed because Neal's production in my estimation will be more prevalent. So while you subtract a little bit of offense from the rear guard position, we gain far more upfront. And our transition game should still be pretty good with the guys we already have. And that doesn't even take into account what Niskanen can do. By all accounts he's offensively inclined. He's not Gogo but he's not bad as far as passing the puck.
Well, all i'm saying is his offense may be replaced on the score sheet his offense from the backend can't be replaced by Neal and what he does because they play different positions and they bring different things to the table but hey, it's a capped NHL and you can't have a perfect team. Even the Flyers have their weakness...goaltending. As much as it is good right now, once the game matters they have nothing to prove they can make it with bob.

But anyway, Gogo is pretty damn underrated to HFBoards but that is because he was a Penguin where nobody is good because Crosby and Malkin play here....