View Single Post
Old
02-23-2011, 10:52 AM
Janerixon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMREALITY View Post
HAHAHAHA!!!!! You ain't kidding!

At that moment, I don't think I had ever hated an announcer more nor ever felt like more of an idiot for actually having crossed my fingers and bounced up and down anxiously in my seat while mumbling "c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, oh please oh please oh please". Then I wondered "was I the only one who just let himself get totally emotionally suckered into that?", but I guess not.
I'm sorry but Sam and Joe have been clowns all season long, Sam can't get names right or read numbers. Joe screaming it was a goal like a madman when it wasn't. Their constant back and forths that have nothing to do with anything. Sam has been losing it for some time, he used to be one of the best. I actually enjoy when he calls football more because he just calls the game since he doesn't think he knows very much about the players and teams. He always has to get his 2 cents in, just call the game and keep your thoughts to yourself, get a new pair of glasses. His love for Crosby also is disturbing. Joe on the other hand is really trying hard, but failing. He had huge shoes to fill in JD and MSG should have gotten someone with more experience, even Maloney who gets tongue tied quite often is much better than Joe.

Janerixon is offline   Reply With Quote