View Single Post
Old
02-23-2011, 11:20 AM
JR303

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
I mean, really every player we get ends up looking exactly the same. For players to score they have to be creative, to be creative you have to take some chances, we never do, ever. Is the reason we don't score due to lack of talent or lack of coaching. "Radulov proves...." he did, for one season, but was constantly blasted in the media by Trotz much like Legwand and Erat. Why is Sullivan never called out? I'm glad he's not but he seems to get a pass from Trotz. Dumont doesn't get that pass, why not? It's not like Sully is a good defensive player either.

I differ from most, I think we have much better talent than we show. And I think Trotz chokes it sometimes.

I'd just like to see us more aggressive offensively. I'd like to see the top lines get top line minutes and top offensive players (Wilson) moved to the top offensive lines.
Felt this way for years, but in all honesty, it's been kinda hard to argue with some of his results. I'm neither a Trotz apologist, nor a basher, but I'd like to see him let our "all-world" defense and goaltending handle themselves while giving our forwards a much longer leash to be creative. Many of us ***** about cherry pickers, but who wouldn't want one on our team from time to time?

JR303 is offline   Reply With Quote