View Single Post
Old
02-23-2011, 12:03 PM
Jester

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennysflyers16 View Post
If he gets claimed, that tells me someone is interested and would of gave a late pick , maybe not. If he does get claimed, do they say how many claims were put in, that would answer our interest questions ??
If Holmgren didn't call around to see if we could get something for him... then that's pure incompetence. There's a difference between being interested in a guy on waivers, and being interested in a guy where you have to give up something to get him.

And, no, don't believe you find out how many claims were put in unless someone leaks that information (which happens, but not necessarily).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeman View Post
I think he will go unclaimed! Zherdev is lazy and doesn't use his gifted skills like he should. I don't think a team will take a flyer on him.
He's on an expiring contract and could provide some scoring punch to a team that needs it. Low risk investment with potential reward this season... if no one claims him, then that's a HUGE indictment of Zherderv's play and all the people that have been arguing that what Lavy was doing was criminal all year need to post a collective apology to the rest of us.

Jester is offline   Reply With Quote