02-24-2011, 12:47 AM
TheDevilMadeMe
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight View Post
Paul Kariya - Mario Lemieux - ?????
????? - Bernie Federko - Boris Mikhailov

Not sure what to do here - do I move Mikhailov up, or do I take a lesser guy and go with the "Lemieux will make him better" argument?
You want to give Mario Lemieux as much ice time in offensive situations as he can reasonably handle, so keep in mind that his wings will be sharing that ice time with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiLLY_ShOE1721 View Post
What style player do you think would fit best with Beliveau-Kurri? Jean can certainly serve as the playmaker or shooter on a line, but with Kurri along him will definitely be a passer. A corner, gritty guy would be the obvious choice, but does anyone think it matters if that guy is more of a goal scorer or passer because of the versatility of the other two?
I don't think it matters if the guy is a goal scorer or passer, but I would take a power forward if you can find a left wing power forward who is talented enough to play on a top line. Beliveau CAN take care of himself, but he shouldn't have to, and Montreal usually put a tough guy on Beliveau's line (first Olmstead then a less talented guy) to do the dirty work for him.