View Single Post
Old
02-23-2011, 11:49 PM
StarsCaptainOU

vCash: 500
My game just had a major glitch that I've never seen happen before. My AHL team is the Texas Stars and they were the #1 seed in the playoffs playing Milwaukee Admirals. Here is a picture I took with my phone. Sorry the picture sucks but it should be good enough to explain.

The game on the 17th where I won 4-1 shows me as the away team when I was supposed to be the home team. Then you see the 2nd game where I'm listed at home and I lose 2-1. Then I have two away games which is correct that I win and then it rotates home-away-home. I won the series in game six 3-2 on the 26th. It still goes on to game 7 and I lose game 7 and the series even though I won 4 games and they only won 3. So I lost the series three games to four. It also screwed up the first home game by making it away. Has anyone else had something like this happen to them? Sorry if it's hard to understand I explained it in a hurry.

One more thing that I forgot to include. I don't understand why there wasn't at least one day off between the end of the season and the start of the playoffs. When I was simulating I noticed something weird. It said the end of the AHL regular season do you want to continue simulating. I of course said no and then right around where those 3-1 and 4-3 wins right before the playoffs it did something weird. It said the regular season had ended but it still kept simulating 1 or 2 more games. I know this sounds stupid but I've never seen anything like this happen and I was wondering if anyone else has had a problem.

Last edited by StarsCaptainOU: 02-24-2011 at 12:03 AM.
StarsCaptainOU is offline   Reply With Quote