View Single Post
Old
02-24-2011, 05:33 PM
mikedifr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangecrush18 View Post
I am not a zherdev supporter at all... im a little surprised someone didnt take a chance, pens could have had him for nothing but trade for kovalev for a 7th... that doesnt really make sense to me as they are both very much the same player, with kovalev being even less physical, more lazy, doesnt even know what defense means, and its very slow now,

anyway keep zherdev with the team as a scratch for just incase situations
Just incase what, we need a guy to get the ice ready for the zamboni??? I want this guy no where near the ice come playoff time....let him rot in the basement of the WFC for all I care.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsbergIsOdin View Post
Zherdev hater from Day one.

**** off commie.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyCurt12 View Post
could he be put on the playoff roster without clearing re-entry waivers? i'd still rather him out there over shelley so nodl can slide down to the 4th line for the playoffs.
No way....he may be the only one that I rather have Shelley out there then, but I rather have Shelley....I am fine with Nodl on the 3rd line, but if we do move him down to the 4th it should be because we acquire someone, not for ****dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFan4Ever View Post
i think everyone should publicly pick players they love or hate from now on so we can ridicule and call out people to make ourselves feel better on an internet hocky forum. then i will know what it feels like to be 12 again but with the internet existing.
If people would just repect other's opinions and not become total ***** everytime they disagree with something, then these "I told you so" threads wouldnt be necessary....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovercraft View Post
I Hate: Carle, Carcillo, Leighton, Walker, Holmgren (cap)

Just FYI
Holmgren, Walker, Zherdev, Leighton, Shelley, Carle....and if he doesnt finally show up in the playoffs this year, Carter.

mikedifr is offline   Reply With Quote