View Single Post
Old
02-24-2011, 06:47 PM
bral
Go Kings!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Jokinen View Post
He's pretty much not gonna be traded, and if he is, it shouldn't be for "fair value" but for overpayment.

That being said, Weiss is a strong center who wins faceoffs. He's smart. He's a playmaker who has a pretty good shot and can score some goals. He's got tons of character, and is a leader. He's on the smaller side, but it doesn't really affect his game too much. He's got good speed, and pretty good stick handling. He's not flashy. He's just a go-to guy to get points while being strong on the other side of the puck. He doesn't miss his defensive assignments often, if at all. He plays through injury, and rarely misses a game. I strongly believe he can be a definite number 1 center on a bonafide top line (ie with top line wingers to support him.)

Thx HolyJ. Weiss sounds like a Dean Lombardi player to the fullest. I have a feeling this is the guy DL might covet the most. But like you said FL isn't trading him unless it's for overpayment and why should you? he seems like a good all around player. So i guess we'll see what happens.

bral is online now   Reply With Quote