View Single Post
Old
10-11-2003, 12:55 PM
s7ark
LeonTheProfessional

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by quat
I think lot's of fans across the league like playing the Oilers and the Nucks because of the style of play. Trapping teams even have lot's to do, and so the game is exciting to watch... not just because the Oilers lose.

Best match for the Oil is if they can get their 4th on the Nucks first. Burt always struggles against pests, and it sounds like that line has what it takes to piss him off.

Of course, Vancouver has scoring from all four lines, and Arvy Linden and Cooke seem to really be able to shut down scoring threats.

Funny how you guys hate Cooke so much, but are so high on Torres. Sounds like they play a very similiar style.

Going to be a wicked game, and you guys are going to be very suprised at how good the Sedins are this year. Sedin line with two goals, and the Nucks win this exciting fast skating game.

Actually that makes sense. Every team covets their pest and hates all others. I despise Tucker for example.

And actually I think the Sedins will do fine this year. But I still think Chimea - York - Hemksy will out score your second line this year. Proabably by a fair amount. Probably by the same amount the WCE will outscore our top line.

I think these teams match up well. WCE is the best line and the 3rd lines are about even. But the Oil take the 2nd and 4th and Should be rolling all 4 lines. It will be an interesting year.