View Single Post
Old
02-25-2011, 02:29 AM
kingsfan28
Viva Los Cucarachas!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
Every team has them, we just seem to be giving up too soon on a few of the more talented ones.

Really though, if you look through our boards you will find not only a lifetimes worth of pages debating this very subject but also a few interesting and definitive well reasoned posts on the matter.

That is to say that in my opinion you will.

In my opinion it might or might not even have been alleged that it could be possible that one player who is on a different team might possibly have felt that things could have gone better if they had a better understanding of what was expected of them or something like that. Again allegedly and so as not to say anything over reaching they are not on the kings as of today to the best of my knowledge and again this is only my opinion and I am not trying to say that the kings did anything wrong at all. I am only saying what I started off saying and that is that in my experience and opinion all teams have situations where they allow young players to leave their systems without receiving any compensation for them and some of them go on to have NHL careers with other teams.

Davis was drafted by a different NHL team then the one he plays on for example.

Not many go on to become 30 goal scoring studs but it can and has happened.

Lets just hope it doesn't happen again anytime soon.
Drunk posting?

kingsfan28 is offline   Reply With Quote