View Single Post
Old
02-25-2011, 01:06 PM
petrocelli
I love the Draft!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro Seren Rosso View Post
My god lol. Sincerly, you don't know what you're talking about. Petrov this year has been Team Russia bound.
I will not pretend to have seen any of Petrov's games in the KHL this year. I am strictly going by the stat line and what I hear/read on different discussion boards...

If you have access to watching Petrov play, and could add something to this discussion on Petrov's play, that maybe the stats don't show, why don't you do that instead of just making useless comments about me not knowing what I'm talking about....

All I said was Petrov isn't scoring in the KHL (that is pretty much a fact if you read the stat sheet) and I said if he isn't scoring in the KHL, why would anyone think he would make an impact in the NHL next year??... That's all I said, and it's a fair question... I did NOT say he would never be a good NHL player, I said I didn't think he would be ready next year... He has 19 points with his KHL club in 44 games and the majority of those points came in the first 10 games with that team as he got off to a very fast start after he was traded... Hardly any points in the last 30-35 games...

I said he would be looking at a year in Bridgeport...

So since you are the expert on all things Petrov, what is it about his game this year that leads you to believe he is NHL ready??

44 games 8 goals 11 assists 19 points