View Single Post
Old
10-11-2003, 03:14 PM
IceDragoon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OYLer
Hey IceDragoon, I like your TORQUE better then my BBS but I as you know, I being a big fan of Horcoff and thinking Shawn should be the 1st or 2nd line center, and when he moves up, Smytty moves over and Stoll replaces him I thought my Bullent Board Special(BBS) name for the energized lineup of the Bruise Brothers plus Shawn/Stoll would be versatile for the long run. TORQUE, I think a unit of force which can be measured in foot-pounds, but only after some westcoast team gets shafted, is a big-wheels image I'm visualizing as I think of our big boys rolling over Sami Salo and Sopel.

But if Torres, Horcoff and Laraque, the THL line,the Terrible Heathen Landing plunder, pilage and maraud as consistently as they did in game one, Horcoff will be centering the 1st and/or second line by default. Not that winning tonight will be easy but first comes hope & faith, then trust & respect, then the bliss that is hockey nirvana -- a NHL team that as Smytty says, "needs to continue in it's winning ways."
Actually it's salostyle's artistic creation. I'm not as creative as you or him. I am however, blessed with an ability to see, and in some cases refine, talent. I just did a little editing, research and started the marketing.