View Single Post
Old
02-25-2011, 07:02 PM
two out of three*

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to two out of three* Send a message via AIM to two out of three*
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy1100 View Post
It's like YOU don't read - HOW? Explain your comment. What NEGATIVE impact did the Sturm acquisition have that cannot be corrected by waiving Sturm (which takes all of 24 hours) ?

You know why you didn't answer that? Because there isn't an answer to that question.

I can tell you how NOTHING was NOT better. IF (big IF) Sturm had jumped right back to 20-goal form. Bam, that's better than NOTHING.

Now try answering my question? What did we lose that we cannot get back that negatively impacts the team?

Take your time...I've got all day...

There are a few negative things about the Sturm trade, and NOTHING positive. Nobody will claim Sturm so he probably will still be in the line up potentially for the rest of the season. Unless TM wakes up and just healthy scratches him, which he wont because he has this false belief that because Sturm is a "seasoned veteran" that he helps the team. He doesn't.

Negative things about getting Sturm:

- He's not very good right now at all by any means, and he's in the line up.

- He takes ice time away from players that can actually HELP us i.e. Loktionov/Moller.

- We all know he won't be sent to Manchester OR be claimed, therefore, binding us from icing the best possible hockey team we can ice.

two out of three* is offline   Reply With Quote