Kings vs. Avalanche - 02/26/11 - POSTGAME THOUGHTS & TIDBITS
View Single Post
02-26-2011, 05:56 PM
Join Date: Sep 2010
Originally Posted by
he is only 95% at fault for the last goal, because it was Stoll who put it in, so he gets the other 5%
Lol. Yeah but is it really 5% because if the puck doesn't hit stoll then the pass gets through and the avs have a wide open net to shoot at from 4 feet away.
I would maybe reduce it to 2% Stolls fault and 97% Quicks fault with the remaining 1% going to bad luck.
View Public Profile
Rusty Batch's albums
Find More Posts by Rusty Batch