Old
10-11-2003, 03:37 PM
quat
winsome, loathsome

vCash: 50
Send a message via ICQ to quat
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7ark
Actually that makes sense. Every team covets their pest and hates all others. I despise Tucker for example.

And actually I think the Sedins will do fine this year. But I still think Chimea - York - Hemksy will out score your second line this year. Proabably by a fair amount. Probably by the same amount the WCE will outscore our top line.

I think these teams match up well. WCE is the best line and the 3rd lines are about even. But the Oil take the 2nd and 4th and Should be rolling all 4 lines. It will be an interesting year.
While the Chimera - York - Hemsky line should be great, I don't think they will score more goals than Sedin Sedin King. I'll admit to being a bit of a homer on this one, but the Sedins have excellent puck control in all areas of the ice and are very good defensively. I'd say the Sedins are both as skilled as Hemsky, while King is more of a pure goal scorer.

York is a great two way player, tough as nails and a great team player. Chimera has great wheels and is a big strong player. I just don't see them producing a whole lot more than the Nucks second line. Maybe a bit more, but I think they'll have to pot a big number to even stay with them this season. It will be very interesting to see how this plays out throughout the season.

Cheers!