View Single Post
Old
10-11-2003, 04:52 PM
s7ark
TheWorstEver

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by quat
While the Chimera - York - Hemsky line should be great, I don't think they will score more goals than Sedin Sedin King. I'll admit to being a bit of a homer on this one, but the Sedins have excellent puck control in all areas of the ice and are very good defensively. I'd say the Sedins are both as skilled as Hemsky, while King is more of a pure goal scorer.

York is a great two way player, tough as nails and a great team player. Chimera has great wheels and is a big strong player. I just don't see them producing a whole lot more than the Nucks second line. Maybe a bit more, but I think they'll have to pot a big number to even stay with them this season. It will be very interesting to see how this plays out throughout the season.

Cheers!

Whoa buddy. Best be careful before you come on the Oilers board saying that both Sedins are as good as Hemsky. If you are right then I am truly terrified of the nucks. I guess we'll have to see what happens this year, but I hold true to my prediction. Chimera will score more goals then King and Hemsky will amaze a lot of people this year.

Hemsky is an amazing talent. One we haven't seen in edmonton since the 80s. You'll see in about an hour and 10 min

Best of luck everyone I am outtie go watch the game!!! W00T!